The goal of Business of Bots is to bring in presentations that deliver helpful, tangible and actionable real-world tips and knowledge to attendees that they can return to the office with and share with their team.
We’re looking for both enterprise and consumer case study examples spanning the entire lifecycle of bot development: conception, prototyping, design, development, go-to-market, brand awareness, user acquisition, performance tracking, and more
Here’s what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways from attendees. What are 3 things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we'll be able to gauge whether it's a good fit for our audience
The perks of being an Business of Bots speaker:
- Exposure on the event website, emails, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Complimentary full access speaker pass to the conference
- 50% discount off registration to offer to your company colleagues
- On-site networking, new business contacts, and learning
If you find yourself nodding to the following points — we want to hear from you.
- You’re open to partnering with us to deliver a great summit experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the whole event and meeting and engaging with attendees
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and within your company
Before submitting, please note . . .
Any companies offering services to our audience may be required to fund their speaking opportunity as part of sponsorship. Each submission will be reviewed thoroughly.
Events do not have deadlines for sending in proposals. Potentially available speaking opportunities are on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding.